Warning! work in progess, in case of any questions please feel free to contact us
The Pay on Rails system is a set of APIs, webhooks and more that allow partners to offer our services to their final clients. After a simple integration process partner will be able to:
- Verify the identity of their clients
- Receive payments from their clients
- Send payments to their clients
- Exchange different crypto and FIAT currencies
What to do next?
To become a new partner follow these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com telling a bit about your business.
- We will arrange a call to discuss the details.
- Technology onboarding meeting.
- After sorting everything out the partner will be able to interact with our test environment.
- When the partner is ready, we will sign the API Contract and move to production.
In this documentation, we present a detailed description of Pay on Rails. The documentation is organized in four sections. The first two sections correspond to the business logic of the system, and the last two contain technical descriptions showing how to use the system. We advise managers, UX designers and similar roles in the partner’s organization to read and understand the first two sections. Developers should read the full documentation in order to perform a proper integration.